Monday 21 March 2016

Trip Diary



1st Day:

After a long voyage, we finally got into London. We took a nice ride on bus from the airport to the hotel, at Holland park, where some nice squirrels were awaiting our arrival.




After that, we proceeded to leave our cases at the hotel, and then we  head to  the National Art Gallery, but if it had been for me, I simply would have stayed sleeping in my room. Once there, we took some time appreciating the art, and then, I finally gave my awesome presentation. At that point, I thought that we could go to the hotel now and rest, but no, we went to see the mighty Big Ben, the London Eye and the elegant Buckingham Palace, which I must say, they were pretty beautiful. 







Finally, we walked through some kind of park till we arrived at the restaurant, where we had a good meal, and then proceeded to the hotel and get some rest.


2nd Day:

We woke up and got a had a quick breakfast. Today we were going to see the Globe Theatre, but I didn't know till we got there. Just before getting there, we walked through a bridge the Tamesi River, it was a nice sight. When we got there, we were welcomed by a kind worker of the theatre, and we had a nice walk around there, which I enjoyed and found it very nice.




After that, we had some break time for ourselves, and we proceeded to get some food.



Later on, we went to the Natural Science Museum, and I totally enjoyed it! There were a lot of stuff about nature, since animals from astronomy. The only thing that I didn't like about it, it was the fact that the dinosaur’s zone was closed for that day, I certainly like dinos, and I wanted to see them. We also wanted to go to the Science research museum, but it was late and both buildings were about to close. And for the end of the day, we went to Harrods Center, it was amazing the things they had there, but dang, it was expensive!




3d Day:
Today we went to the British Museum, and it was also amazing, I didn’t like it so much in comparison with the other one, though. But it also had great stuff from all over the world.







We had a very good meal at Camden Town, I ate a Mexican Burrito, and I can say that it was the best I ever tasted. But the best of the day was the musical. It was amazing! The best investment of the entire trip. I would have taken a lot of pictures if it was allowed, but unfortunately, it wasn’t. Seriously, I liked it so much.


4th Day:

Finally, the day had come, I was both excited and sad for leaving. On one hand because I wanted to go home, and on the other, because I knew that the exams were getting closer… We went with a small group to Madame Tussauds to the wax museum. There were a lot of celebrities and important characters of history, all of them very well done. I took a lot of photos, but I think that this is my favorite:




It was a nice trip, and I would like to go back there again, I will miss London!


No comments:

Post a Comment