Sunday 13 March 2016

My favorite music artist

There are a lot of music artists nowadays, but, since a very long time, I have clear idea about my favorite one.

Before I mention it, I’ll make some honorable mentions that I like a lot too.

Fleetwod Mac:

I’ve discovered this band not so long ago, and I regret it. I knew its principal vocalist from before, who is Stevie Nicks, but in combination with the other members, they rock a lot!

Blue Öyster Cult:

I discovered this band about one or two years ago, and almost every day I discover a new song, and I love it. They do a lot of rock kinds, from hard rock to psychodelic music, but they always manage to get me whatever they do!

Finaly…


And finally, my favorite music artist: I discovered them with the Transformers movie, which I saw when I was a child. In that move, there was a song called “What I’ve done”, and that was their first song I heard. I’m talking about Linkin Park. This band aired with their first album called “Hybrid Theory”, in the year 1998. Since then, they’ve been working in a lot of new albums, and experienced with different types of music, which caused a bit of hate against them, but I keep saying that they are the best.

What I've done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sgycukafqQ

Linkin Park members




No comments:

Post a Comment