Thursday 11 June 2015

My 1st Batxillerat :)

My 1st Batxillerat J

A new school year has ended for me, but it hasn’t been a normal school year, I could say that it’s been so particular, nothing to do with ESO or primary.
In some way, I think that I’ve done a good choice coming here. This year has been so difficult, not only for exams and grades; I’ve experienced some things that I’ve never felt before, specially for one person.  I’ve met a lot of people, I’ve not made friends with everyone, but I’m happy about the new friends I made. I’m happy about met again some of my old class mates, as Isaac and Miquel, I haven’t seen them since we were at school, then we splitted and gone to different high schools, and It’s nice to see them again.

Finally, now that’s ending, I can see where I was at the beginning, and where I am now. I can see that I’ve grown as person, I’ve learnt a lot thanks to a lot of people, people who I’m desiring to see them as soon as I can and during a lot of time. I’m so happy about that, and, I can say, that I’m a bit sad about the end. I would like to return as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment