Monday 8 June 2015

Final reflexion


1.  Can you see an improvement on your level of English in the past year/s?  Where, for example?

Yes I see an improvement. Specially in the talking, the past years, it would have taken extra effort, but now I could do it so easily. I've learnt a lot o new words too.
2. Which activity best shows your level of English?
I think I can show my best english skills on the oral presentations, there I can write the presentation by myself,and then speak with my words.
3. Which activities were really USEFUL for you to improve your English? Why?
I've improved my english a lot when I read the different books that school year, and I enjoyed too those books

4. Which activities did you NOT find useful to learn English? Why not?
Theory classes,I find them boring and hard to follow

5. Which activities would like to do again next year to keep on improving your English?
To keep reading books, and watch some news.



No comments:

Post a Comment