Thursday 12 May 2016

Post Comparison

My first blog's post is called "Rebel Song", I did it two years ago as the first batxillerat task. It's difficult to compare it now, since I haven't written a lot in it.


The rebel song that I've choosen is "Numb" of Linkin Park, my favourite music band.

It talks about he's under the control of another person, and he wants to be more dependent and be like himself.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU

A fragment of the song:


"Can't you see that you're smothering me?

Holding too tightly, afraid to lose control

'Cause everything that you thought I would be,

Has fallen apart right in front of you

(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)

Every step that I take is another mistake to you

(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)

And every second I waste is more than I can take"


But I could say that I haven't changed that much since that, I like the same things andstuff, but it's true that I've improved my english.

No comments:

Post a Comment