Sunday 30 November 2014

Is the reggateon bad for your health?

Is the reggaeton bad for your health?
I decided to write an essay about this because, personally, I hate this “music” genre, and I don’t hate it without any reason, just because it’s a bad influence and shitty music.
Some arguments that I have:
It doesn’t have any kind of structural music.
The letters of those “songs” never show anything useful, or send a message.
Often shows the womans as sexual objects, and then the listeners believe it
Its musical base is very poor, it just consists in a drum and some few electronical sounds.
A study has demonstrated that the reggaeton is bad, it consisted in put 3 plants in different rooms, one plant had metal, other one had classic music,and the remaining plant, reggaeton. That plant didn’t grow, while the other 2 yes.

For me, that music, is just an “annoying sound”.

No comments:

Post a Comment